- Christmas Concert – 19th Dec
- Christmas Messy Church – 14th Dec
- Stinchar Valley Magazine – Winter 2019
- Job Advert – Development Worker
- Stinchar Valley Photography Group Exhibition
- Easter Egg Hunt – 20th April 2019
- Traffic Calming through Pinwherry
- Proposed Development at Barbae Quarry
- Stinchar Valley Magazine – Autumn 2018
- Cream Tea At Pinmore Green
Dates Of Meetings
Pinwherry & Pinmore Community Council
held on the 3rd Thursday every month
2 Pins Community Co Ltd & PP Community Association
joint meetings held on the 2nd Thursday of each month at 7.30pm in the Pinwherry Community Hall
All are welcome:
Minutes of Meetings
What is PPCDA? - This stands for Pinwherry & Pinmore Community Development Association. This changed its legal entity to the Pinwherry & Pinmore Community Development SCIO. This stands for Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation and is a legal form unique to Scottish charities allowing the Association to enter into contracts, employ staff, incur debts, own property, etc.
What is PPCC? - This is the Pinwherry & Pinmore Community Council.
What is Joint Meeting? - This is usually a meeting of both the PPCD SCIO & the 2 Pins Company.
What is 2 Pins Company? - This is a company set up to manage the 2 Pins field site, run craft fairs etc to raise funds with the ultimate aim of providing a community centre.
What is Pinwherry Community Association? - This organises events in the village.
What is the fundraising for? - Long term aim to provide a community centre.