We are seeking people with stories about their community and landscape, books written by family members, historians, archaeologists, biologists/ environmentalists, fishermen, past doctors, past tradesmen, geologists, farm or land owners that can share stories about shifting techniques in farming over the years, past school teachers, estate owners, local artists, young people, old photographs, community groups, business owners and anyone willing to get involved!
Our aim is to find out about your community as much as possible to help us (together wit your community) shape projects and ideas around your special features whether it is about your people, land, art, culture and environment or all 5 together.
If you would like to find out more or get involved send us an email, make a call or pop into the Biosphere office at the Old Kirroughtree Visitor center Stronord.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
- Easter Egg Hunt – 20th April 2019
- Traffic Calming through Pinwherry
- Proposed Development at Barbae Quarry
- Stinchar Valley Magazine – Autumn 2018
- Cream Tea At Pinmore Green
- Knitted Banner of 2018 Poppies
- PLACE: People Land Art Culture and Environment
- Dance with Barluath, 5th July 2018
- Craft Fair – 16th June 2018
- Stinchar Valley Magazine – Summer 2018
Dates Of Meetings
Pinwherry & Pinmore Community Council
held on the 3rd Thursday every month
2 Pins Community Co Ltd & PP Community Association
joint meetings held on the 2nd Thursday of each month at 7.30pm in the Pinwherry Community Hall
All are welcome:
Minutes of Meetings